Tuesday, October 21, 2014

VÉRITÉ - Heartbeat

Having already been recognized by an overwhelming amount of tastemakers out there as one of this year's most promising new artists, fast-rising New York City-based singer/songwriter Kelsey Byrne, aka VÉRITÉ has just unveiled her new single, "Heartbeat", which acts as the fourth and final track off her just released 4-song debut EP Echo that also includes all three of her previously released singles, "Echo", "Weekend" and Strange Enough" The EP was co-written and produced with Elliot Jacobson, whose past credits include artist such as Ingrid Michaelson, Elle King and Regina Spektor, among many others.

"'Heartbeat' was the first song Elliot and I wrote" VÉRITÉ explains, continuing "I had this ambient version of the chorus recorded for some time, and when I sent it to him, he completely rearranged the idea. I think this was the first experiment in what's been a long process of me developing my identity as an artist and Elliot and I developing a sound of our own."






Echo is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via BuzzFeed.

https://www.facebook.com/veriteohverite

No comments:

Post a Comment